- This file describes the procedure for reporting Quagga bugs. You are not
- obliged to follow this format, but it would be great help for Quagga developers
- if you report a bug as described below.
- Report bugs http://bugzilla.quagga.net
- Please supply the following information:
- 1. Your Quagga version or if it is CVS version then the date you did checkout.
- Always try to report the bugs on the current CVS version.
- 2. Quagga daemons you run e.g. bgpd or ripd and full name of your OS. Any
- specific options you compiled Quagga with.
- 3. Problem description. Copy and paste relative commands and their output to
- describe your network setup e.g. "zebra>show ip route".
- Please, also give your simple network layout and output of relative OS
- commands (e.g. ifconfig or ip in case of Linux).
- 4. All Quagga configuration files you use. If you don't want to publish your
- network numbers change 2 middle bytes in IPv4 address to be XXX (e.g.
- 192.XXX.XXX.32/24). Similar could be done with IPv6.
- 5. If any Quagga daemon core dumped, please, supply stack trace using the
- following commands: host> gdb exec_file core_file , (gdb) bt .
- 6. Run all Quagga daemons with full debugging on (see documentation on
- debugging) and send _only_ part of logs which are relative to your problem.
- 7. If the problem is difficult to reproduce please send a shell script to
- reproduce it.
- 8. Patches, workarounds, fixes are always welcome.
- Thank You.