- This file describes the procedure for reporting Zebra bugs.
- You are not obliged to follow this format , but it would be
- great help for Zebra developers if you report a bug as described
- Send your report to email@example.com mailing list.
- Please supply the following information:
- 1. Your zebra version or if it is CVS version then the date you did checkout.
- Always try to report the bugs on the current CVS version.
- 2. Zebra daemons you run e.g. bgpd or ripd, your OS full name,
- any specific options you compiled zebra with.
- 3. Problem description. Copy and paste relative zebra commands and their
- output to describe your network setup e.g. "zebra>show ip route".
- Please, also give your simple network layout and output of relative OS commands
- (e.g. ifconfig).
- 4. All zebra configuration files you use. If you don't want to publish
- your network numbers change 2 middle bytes in IPv4 address to be XXX e.g.
- 192.XXX.XXX.32/24. Similar could be done with IPv6.
- 5. If any zebra daemon core dumped, please, supply stack trace using
- the following commands: host> gdb exec_file core_file , (gdb) bt .
- 6. Run all zebra daemons with full debugging on (see documentation on debugging) and
- send _only_ part of logs which are relative to your problem.
- 7. If the problem is difficult to reproduce please send a shell script to
- reproduce it.
- 8. Patches, workarounds, fixes are always welcome.
- Thank You.